Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day #3: I'm Thankful For My Dad


(https://www.pinterest.com/explore/father-daughter-quotes/)


The third thing that I’m thankful for is my dad. Sometimes I get sad because I don’t have any biological sisters but then I’m happy because I have a special bond with my dad as I’m his only daughter. He has taught me so much over these 25 years. One thing importantly is to think of others before yourself. You might have a problem going on but there will always be someone who is having a worst problem than you. He is one of the most selfless people I know. Even if he is having a problem of his own, he puts that to the side and helps others before he figures out what to do with his situation. He has always had my back, supported and encouraged me with (almost) everything that I have done and doing. He might disagree with me but he understands that it’s my life and if I happen to make a mistake, he knows that I will learn from it. I love you dad!

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment