I have seen this over Facebook before but my oldest was only a baby then. Now that he's almost 4 this summer, I decided to do this Toddler Quiz with him and see what his answers would be. It was fun and interesting. I recommend you doing this with your toddler, preschooler or even kindergartner.
- What's your name? Grayson
- How old are you? 10...Umm.. in 6 year buddy. Don't rush your childhood.
- When's your birthday? Yesterday. Not quite!
- What's Mommy's name? Mama
- How old is Mommy? 20. He thinks I look young :)
- What's Daddy's name? Daddy
- How old is Daddy? 10
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter. That's not the answer I was expecting. I thought he would either say cheese or Macaroni and Cheese.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Paint. I know they do paint at school.
- What are you scared of? Snakes
- What makes you happy? Me. He makes himself happy.
- What do you love? I love mommy. Aww.. I wasn't expecting that answer either, but I love it.
- What is your favorite animal? Moo/Cow
- Where's your favorite place to go? School. He does love going to school and riding the bus.
- Who's your best friend? Mama. Aww. I love him!
- What is your favorite movie? Police Officer
- What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He sings that song to his little brother.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? An ambulance ... an EMT?
- Who is your hero? Me Me. You are always your own hero.