Monday, August 15, 2022

Life Changes!

 Hi everyone,

My life has had a lot of changes this past year, some good and bad. It wouldn't be life if we didn't have any bad times.  I will also tell you about the life changes that I want to change/in the process of changing.

The first life change was back in the fall of last year. I found out that I was expecting again! I was due in May of 2022. Around 21 weeks we found out that it was another boy, We quickly decided on a name. We did have a boy and girl name chosen, so we just checked choosing the baby's name off of our to do list. Baby Kade made his appearance on May 16th, 2022! We are in love with him and big brother loves him too.

Life change #2 was that we got married November 13th,2021, making us almost married for 1 entire year. Time sure does fly by!  Grayson was the ring bearer but ended up falling asleep minutes before the ceremony so my husband's best man just held him during the whole ceremony. 

Life change number three was that Grayson started going to early headstart. He really loves it. He runs into the building and runs to his classroom. Since going there he has learned a ton and has been doing a lot of new things, We are however still working on potty training but its getting there. In the fall, he'll actually be going to 2 different centers. One of them he will actually be riding the bus to and from home. He'll love that for sure,

The last life change that I have is a really devastating one for me to talk about. On July 18th, 2022 my mom sadly passed away due to Parkinson's Disease. She was diagnosed in her 40's and she passed away when she was 61 years old.  Last fall, she was moved into a nursing home and about a month or 2 before she passed she was on hospice. They weren't giving her too long but she proved them wrong!

Now the life changes that I want to change/ in the process of working on are working on my blog more. If you guys have any ideas of posts let me know down below. Also eating healthier/being more healthier in general and promoting my Scentsy more (more about that in another post). 

<3 Amanda  

No comments:

Post a Comment