Monday, August 15, 2022

Get To Know Me Aagin Tag

 Hey Guys,

I thought it would be fun if I created a "Get To Know Me Again" Tag since it has been awhile. I came up with the questions myself, so feel free to copy and paste them onto your own blog post. Lets go! :) 


1. Favorite color?  Pink and turquoise (close enough) 

2. Favorite number? 7!

3. Favorite thing about being a mom? I love everything about being a mom. Now being a mom to 2 little boys, one of my favorite things is seeing them interact with one another. Yes, they may only be 3 and 3 months but I can tell that they have their own unique interactions. 

4. Favorite book? I don't think I have a top favorite book but recently started reading "Every Thing, Every Thing" By Nicola Yoom

5. Favorite singer? Martina McBride and Carrie Underwood

6. Favorite TV show? I haven't really watched shows beside like Blippi and etc for a while. Fuller House and Castle were good shows.

7. Favorite movie? Hmm... That's a hard one.

8. Favorite social media? Facebook and to be honest Tik Tok (@amandaleigh1990)

9. Favorite author? I don't have a favorite author. If I can't get into a book within the first 2 chapters than I probably will stop reading it.

10. Favorite sport? Playing: Volleyball   Watching: Probably football

11. Favorite school subject? English and my worst subject was math.

12. Favorite quote/saying? "You never know what others are going through, so don't judge"

13. Favorite quality about myself? My thoughtfulness

14. Favorite season? Spring and fall

15. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate 

16. Favorite thing to do when I have free time? To be honest, sleep (when the boys are both napping at the same time)

18. Favorite store? Target, Five Below and Children's Place

19. Favorite beverage? Water 

20. Favorite candy? It depends on my mood, It could be chocolate or something gummy.


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment