Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Birthday Gifts Ideas For One Year Olds

Hey guys,

My little boy recently turned one year old, which I can't believe! I had a lot of fun coming up with his birthday theme and decorating. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures of the decorations but I was enjoying my time with my son and celebrating him! His theme was "Crayons/Colorful". I chose that theme because my son has given me purpose in life. I'm not saying that I didn't have a purpose before I got pregnant but now I have a more powerful purpose in life, and that's to be the best mom I can be to my son.  He has made my world colorful since finding out that I was pregnant with him. This year, I won't lie, brought some struggles and some frustrations but I just look at him and he makes me smile. I do everything for him. He, of course, had a cake and then his own separate cake which he surely enjoyed that, He needed a bath before he opened his gifts. I decided on just doing snack/candy type foods to make it a lot easier on me because it was just me hosting. I had M&M's, Skittles, Starbursts, Rainbow Goldfish, Gummy Bears, Frooties and Keebler's Rainbow Chips Cookies. For the beverages, I had three different flavors or Hawaiian Punch, Hugs for the kids, and water bottles. 

These are all of the toys he got for his birthday. He also got a lot of cute clothes. I'll list them and if I can find a link, I'll attach it.








LeapFrog Dino Friends Delightful Day Book (Target)



I hope this post helps you if you're on the search for a gift idea for an one year old! 

<3 Amanda 



No comments:

Post a Comment