Friday, June 29, 2018

7 New Blogger Tips

Hey guys,

I started my blog at the end of April 2016,mostly as an outlet at that time but I also like writing. Today my page views is at 19,611 and I have 5 followers.  I will admit that I haven't always been consistent with publishing a post and that's something that I don't like about myself but then I just try to get better at it. Even though, I'm not a big all-time blogger who gets paid, I do have some blogging tips for new bloggers.


    1. First, you have to be consistent with your posts. When I begun blogging, I thought I needed to publish a post every single day, but then I realized that I didn't have to publish a post every day. Every few days is okay as long as you're being consistent so your readers/followers will know when to expect your posts.
    2. There are many niches out there and you just have to find one that you fit in to. There might not be just one niche that you fit in to so you can technically be in more than one. For me, I'm not too into beauty and hair but my posts might involved a beauty or hair item, so I call myself a "Lifestyle Blogger".
    3. You don't have to start blogging so you can get to the top and have partnerships with companies. I will say that it's hard to get on the top right at first. You have to work on it and take one day at a time. 
    4. Going along with my last tip, don't feel defeated if one company says no or if you don't get a response from them. E-mail more companies that fits your niche/ companies you're interested in.
    5. Get involved in social media to promote your blog and when you publish posts. Some good ones are a Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus.
    6. A good way to make friends with bloggers across the world is to follow them on their blogs and social media accounts. Most of the time, they will follow you back.
    7. Last tip is whether or not you want to get on the top, just have fun blogging. Some of your posts might just make a difference in others' lives.
<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment