Thursday, March 23, 2017

Candy, Snacks and Miscellaneous Sayings for Gifts



(https://whydyoueatthat.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/tidbit-tuesday-candy-and-trick-or-treating/)

Hey guys,

Earlier this year, I threw a birthday party for my dad and on the snack table I had little sayings by each snack.After posting the pictures on my personal Facebook, I had likes and compliments so I thought I would share my snacks/candies/misc sayings with all of you if you need ideas for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. 

Candy

  • Life Savers (Can either do hard or chewy):You have been a "life saver" to me; Thanks for "saving" me.
  • Gummy Bears: You're "beary" nice .
  • Hershey Kisses: I love your "kisses".
  • Mints (any brand/flavor): You were "mint" to enter my life. We are "mint" to be.
  • Skittles (any flavor): You have brought color into my life.
  • Toostie Roll Pops (or a father/grandfather's birthday): Happy birthday, "Pops".
  • Gum(any brand/flavor): I "chew" you.
  • Pop rocks: You "rock"
  • 100 Grand: You're worth more than a grand to me.
  • Fun Dip: I'll go with you through the "fun" and the "dips" of life
  • Toostie Rolls: I'm so glad you "rolled" into my life.
  • Reese Pieces: I love you to pieces
  • Sweetarts: You're a sweet heart.
  • Reeses Peanut butter cups: The "reese's I love you are......
  • Red Fireballs: You're hot.
  • Snickers: You make me laugh
  • Skor candy bar:  I skor'ed when I met you
  • Starburst:  you make my heart burst with (love,happiness, etc)

Snacks
  • Goldfish: I now these are cheesy, but I really do love you.
  • Donut holes: I love you a "hole" bunch
  • Lucky charms: I'm lucky to have you in my life. I'm lucky to have met you.
  • Hot cocoa: You're hot.

Misc
  • Crazy straw: I'm crazy for you.
  • Maze: You're amazing
  • Pocket(s) of kool-aid: You're kool.

If you need any help with a saying for something that's not listed above, leave a me a comment and I'll help you out  :)

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment