Saturday, March 25, 2017

What I Ate Friday

Hey guys,

Before I posted what I ate (and drank) today, I wanted to share a Facebook post that I shared on my personal Facebook earlier today.

"I have been debating with myself to post this status or not. Yes, I know that I weigh between 130-135 (give or take) but I dislike the way that I look. you might ask yourself, you weigh approximately 130 lbs, why is there any reason why you dislike what you look like? Well, I'll tell you: in my mind I look f**. I hate that word but that's how I honestly feel. I have tried eating healthy before and then always quit but TODAY IS THE DAY that I put myself first and make myself feel better for myself and get more self-confidence. I'm proud of myself for what I ate this morning; A smoothie with frozen fruits (Mangoes, Pineapples, Oranges, and Bananas. There were Sweet Potatoes, but I removed them),Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and buttered toast. I'm posting this today as I will have my off days and days that I feel like quitting but I feel like I need people keeping me accountable and hearing that I can do this and that they are proud of me, will definitely boost my self- esteem and confidence."

I want to get healthier because I feel like it will help me with a lot of things in my life. I want more self- confidence and not feel all defeated all of the times when I give up, which this time I'm telling myself from the beginning that yes I'll have off days when I eat sweets but there's no giving up. There's no looking in the past only the future.

Early morning snack:



Most of the time I'm not hungry when I just wake up so sometimes I eat something small. My favorite flavor is Party Cake.


Brunch:

Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, buttered toast, and a mango,orange,banana and pineapple smoothie (it did have sweet potatoes as well but I removed them before I blended).

Snack:

Band aid= Paper cut!

Yum! Carrot, Pineapple and Mango juice!

Dinner:




Gravy/sliced turkey, Angel Hair Pasta and Green Beans along with some Tangerine Lemonade.

Night snack:

Review in the next few days, so look out for that! Also, drinking water right now.




 What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to snack foods?


<3 Amanda



















No comments:

Post a Comment