Monday, July 16, 2018

Outshine: Non-Dairy Strawberry Banana Frozen Fruit Blend Review

Hey guys,

Do you have a favorite dessert? Do you prefer ice cream over frozen yogurt? I prefer ice cream but I found this while ordering groceries online and I thought why not, I'll try it. This is the new Outshine Non-dairy Strawberry Banana Frozen Fruit Blend, which is Banana Based (also the other flavors as well).


Made with Real fruit
Serving Size- 1/2 cup (90g)
Serving Per container 3.5
Calories 80
Sugar 18g
Vitamin C 20%
No high fructose corn syrup
No artificial colors or flavors
No GMO Ingredients


In my opinion, it's okay. I mean it's good but if I had to choose between non-dairy ice cream and this, I would probably choose ice cream. But, if I was wanting to eat healthier then I would prefer this because it's made with real fruit.  There are other flavors as well besides Strawberry Banana. There are: Berry Blend, Sunrise Blend and Tropical Blend. If you're interested, click here, to check out their other products.

Have you tried this new treat? What did you think of it? Do you have a favorite flavor? Let me know down below.

<3 Amanda 







No comments:

Post a Comment