Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Current Favorite Songs March 2020

Hey guys,

I thought I would do a blog post of my current favorite songs. If you have a favorite song, leave it in the comments and I'll check it out! :)

"First Man": Camila Cabello
I have been listening to this song pretty much repeatedly because I'm a daddy's girl and I'm my dad's only daughter. I hope I can experience what this song represents one day when he gives me away.

"Slow Down": Caleb And Kelsey


This song means a lot to me because I just became a mom and I feel like he's growing up way too fast! Time needs to slow down. He's going to be walking before I know it. 

"You'll Always Be My Son": Caleb And Kelsey

The main thing that I want my son to know as he grows up that I'm always here for him. I want to teach him to always be proud of who he is. I will never judge him and I hope he knows that. I'm his number one fan!

"Hostage" : Tiffany Woys

My brother introduced me to this song. At first I'll be honest and say that I wasn't a fan but the more that I listened to it, I started to like it. I like what the words are about and the beat of the song. 



<3 Amanda 





No comments:

Post a Comment