Friday, March 20, 2020

Fun Friday/ Blog Challenge Day 2 (Where would you like to be in 10 year?)




Hey guys,


blog challenge

(https://thattgirljenn.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/30-day-blogging-challenge/)



The next blog challenge is "Where would you like to be in 10 year?"  In simple words, I want to be happy. I'm not saying that I'm not happy now but I hope I continue to be happy.  I'm going to group all of the aspects of my life and list where I hope I will be happening in 10 years.

ME-  Like I said above, I want to be happy. In life you can't always be happy 24/7. You will have ups but then you'll also experience downs and hard days, but in general I hope to be happy. I hope to be doing what I love . 

FAMILY/FRIENDS- In 10 years, I'll be 39 (wow, I'll be old).  I hope to be married and have one or maybe even two more kids.  I hope my family and friends will be happy. I know ten years is a long way away so I'm sure I'll gain but also lose friends, but I have learned that not all friendships lasts.

WORK- If I'm not a SAHM (I don't know what the future holds), I hope I have a carer that I love going to everyday and loving my boss and coworkers. I also hope that whatever career I'm pursuing that I'm impacting and inspiring others.

HEALTH- I hope my family and friends all have good health. If something occurs, I hope there continues to be healthcare in the future. I hope we are on a way to find cures or even new medications that helps decrease the severity of diseases. 


Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

<3 Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment