Friday, December 29, 2017

Boyfriend Tag

**ex-boyfriend now**

Hey guys,

Since I'll be away from my laptop for a few days, I thought I would type this post out and have it scheduled to publish while I'm away since I won't have my laptop with me.  I hope you enjoy this boyfriend tag!   :)


1.What was your first impression of one another?

Amanda- He was quiet and nervous and I was too. I thought he was sweet because he got me a vase with a dozen pink roses, which is my favorite kind of flower and color.

Jesse- My first impression of Amanda was "Hey, She looks cute. I love her hair and smile, and oh she's got glasses like me. I'm gonna say hi"  :) (He based his first impression of me off seeing my profile for the first time).

2.Who said I love you first? He did.

3. What's your favorite thing about them?

Amanda- How happy he makes me, and that 99% he can make me happy when I'm feeling sad.

Jesse- We have quite a few things in common and text a lot, and chat on FB messenger a lot. ( We do talk a lot- Amanda)

4.When/where did we meet? We technically "met" on October 17th  on Plenty of Fish. We talked for a few weeks and then we actually met in person on November 3rd.

5. When did you meet the others' family?

Amanda- I met his sister, step dad, one of his aunts, his grandma and a cousin and her family the weekend I met him.

Jesse- I haven't yet

6. How long have we been together? We just had our 1 month on the 6th.

7. Who's older? He is (29 and as of yesterday 27)


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment