Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Top 7 Blog Posts Of 2017

Hey guys,

I was looking at which of my posts had the most views from you guys and here is what blogger tells me. I decided on doing my top 7 blog posts instead of a number like 5 or 10 because 7 is my favorite number. I'm going to be away from my laptop for a few days and will only be able to post on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and Instagram from my phone so these top 7 posts are as of in the morning of December 27th as I'll be leaving later today.
  1. The Act Of Giving Back (Operation Wa 
  2. National Sibling Day 
  3. April Fools Day Is No Joking Matter 
  4. Spring Break Staycation Ideas 
  5. Epilepsy Awareness Day - Purple Day 
  6. "Open When" Letters Topic Ideas 
  7. World's Autism Awareness Day 

Thank you to everyone who has read any of my blog posts this year. I really appreciate it. My goal for the end of the year was at least 15,000 page views and I'm happy 
to announce as of 12/27/2017 @ 12:37 AM I have a total of 16,236 page views! 

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment