Sunday, December 31, 2017

End Of 2017 Survey

Hey guys,

I decided to end this year with a fun survey about the year 2017. Hope you enjoy.


1. What did you do in 2017 that you'd never done before?
Rode on a motorcycle and it was the most scariest thing ever!! Never riding one again. I thought I was going fall back and get really injured or worse.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I honestly don't remember what my New Years' Resolutions were.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but a few friends announced pregnancies and some had their baby. My boyfriend's cousin had her baby.

4. What countries did you visit?
None.

5. What would you like to have in 2018 that you lacked in 2017?
I would like to have more confidence in myself.

6. What date from 2017 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 3rd is when I met my boyfriend in person and November 6th is when we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduating with my bachelor's degree with a 3.96 GPA.

8. What was your biggest failure?
Giving certain people my time. But you live and you learn.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm pretty sure I had food poisoning.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm.. I don't remember everything I bought this year. I would say the Christmas gifts for my boyfriend and his family because I know they will smile and be happy, and I like making people smile and happy.

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I had my graduation dinner with a few friends.

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Ex boyfriend, and two other friends.

13. Where did most of your money go?
Probably honestly Five Below, or food.

14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Meeting my now boyfriend. <3

16. What song will always remind you of 2017?
I don't have any particular song that will remind me of 2017.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier because this time last year I was recently ditched and being cheated on.
ii. thinner or fatter? Hmm.. I'm not sure honestly.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Blogging!!

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Wasting time on certain people.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Honestly, alone. And then two days later with my boyfriend and his family for a few days.

21. Did you fall in love in 2017?
Fell in love, was broken up with, fell in love again with such an amazing guy <3

22. How many one-night stands?
0

23. What was your favorite TV program?
We just have Netflix and Hulu. The two shows I watched were "The Mick" and "The Good Place".

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I mean I don't hate anyone because hate is a strong word, but I do strongly dislike a few individuals.

25. What was the best book you read?
Did I even read any books this year??? !!  Oops, I should change that for next year.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I would say new country singers because country is my favorite genre of music.

27. What did you want and get?
My bachelor degree.

28. What did you want and not get?
Driver permit, have too much anxiety  :( Also, a job  :(

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
"Wonder Woman" was good in theater, "Beauty and The Beast" and "Coffee Shop" were good on Netflix.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Right now, I'm pre-typing this because I'll be out of town from the 27th- 1st. My birthday is the 28th and all I know of is that I'm hanging out with my boyfriend and his family. I'll be turning 27.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting a job finally!|

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2017?
Leggings and Jeggings!

33. What kept you sane?
Being able to come on here and publish my posts.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't really pay attention the politics. Pretty much all of them lie in one way or another to win.

35. Who did you miss?
Right now I'm missing my boyfriend and his family but I'll get to see them again in a few days!!!   :) :) :)

36. Who was the best new person you met?
My boyfriend  <3

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2017:
Believe in yourself!

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
" 'Cause I know where I'm going, yes I do
And I know where I've been, yeah" (Queen Latifah - I Know Where I've Been /Hairspray).


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment