Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Netflix 2017

Hey guys,

As I'm getting everything ready to go out of town for a few days, I decided to post this short post about what I watched on Netflix this year and how I liked the shows/movies. Please keep in mind that we didn't have Netflix for the entire year, so this post will be  on the short side. I'll rate the shows and movie out of 5 stars.


  • Fuller House-  I was one of those 90's kids who watched Full House growing up. Since I grew up with the original show, I definitely had to watch the new show. My favorite actress/actor on the show is Candace Cameron Bure . *****
  • Coffee Shop- This was a really good movie. I definitely recommend it to all. *****
  • The Fosters- This is a show that I definitely recommend as well. It shows how a family should be towards one another. Everyone is for each other. *****
  • Girl Boss- This show is one that I was in at the beginning but then I started not watching anymore. It was just ok to me. **
There has been a show that I recently just restarted watching from the very beginning and that's Pretty Little Liars. Now, I didn't start watching it from the beginning so it's interesting to see what I missed. If you need a new series to watch, you should definitely watch PLL.


What Netflix recommendations do you have for others?

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment