So long no blog post?! I thought I would pop on here to update you all on how my pregnancy is going this far. Yesterday (Sunday) I just turned 23 weeks, which seems crazy to think about since I was only about 5 weeks when I got my first positive hpt. I've been to the doctor three times so far and everything looks great. I'm told I'm young and healthy, so that was good to hear. I've been to 2 ultrasounds. The first one at 9 weeks, 4 days and then at 21 weeks to find out the gender which will be in a future post. My pregnancy has been going good so far besides the fact that in the first trimester, I pretty much had all day sickness instead of the typical "morning sickness". I'm glad I'm out of the first trimester. About two weeks ago I want to say is when I first started feeling flutters in my uterus and this past week, I've started feeling the baby's kicks with my hand and was able to capture some movement on my phone.
The next pregnancy update will be where I announce if I'm having a daughter or a son, so keep an eye out for that. Let me know in the comments, what's your guess is :)
Monday, March 11, 2019
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Since it's the new year, I decided to do a tag of questions so you can get to know me better and who knows, we might have things in common.
- How tall are you? 5'7
- Dogs or Cats? I like both but I'm a dog person more
- What year were you born? 1990 (Just turned 28)
- Are you in/have you gone to college? I did an online college
- What is your favorite drink? Water
- Tea or Coffee? Neither
- What are your life goals? To be the best mom I can be and be happy in life.
- What sports do you play or have you played? I did gymnastics when I was younger and Track/field in my junior yr in high school
- What is your favorite movie? Coffee Shop (On Netflix)
- Who are your favorite YouTubers? I have a lot. Some are: Clancy Burke, HeyKayli,ThatYouTube Family, Meet The Millers, Phillips FamBam,The LeRoys, The Ohana Adventure, The Cort Report, The Cooper Fam.
- Do you speak any languages and how well? None, except a few words in Spanish
- Are you single or taken? Single
- How long was your longest relationship? Almost 3 years
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Comfortable
- What is your go to hairstyle? Ponytail or bun
- How many siblings do you have? 3 brothers
- What is your go to fast food order? Most often chicken tenders and fries
- What is your favorite Netflix show? Fuller House (I haven't seen the recent season tho, not yet)
- What theme parks have you been to? Michigan Adventures, Disney World and Cedar Point.
- Show us your songs tab on Spotify: Some of my favorite songs currently are "Drunk Me:-Mitchell Tenpenny, "No Place": Backstreet Boys, "Marry Me" Elle Mears
- Do you have any bad habits? Picking at my nails
- What is your favorite genre of film and why? It depends on the mood I'm in but it's never horror/scary/thriller.
- Have you ever failed at anything and what did you learn? Algebra 2 in junior year of h.s. I learned that I'm not a math person. Lol
- What are your pet peeves? When others cough/sneeze with their mouths opened and not against their shoulders.
- How many countries have you traveled to? 1, Canada
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What are your favorite values in friends? Honestly, Kindness, Respect, Supportive, Friendliness .
- What is one thing you wished people knew about you? That even though I can be quiet at times doesn't mean that I don't like you.
- What social media are you addicted to? To be honest, Facebook and Instagram
- How well do you get along with your family? Somewhat
- What is the biggest struggle you overcame? Being bullied in school and Selective Mutism
- Who is your role model? I'd have to say my dad and one of my brothers.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Zac Efron
- What was your dream job as a kid? I remember teacher, Interior Designer and mom.
- What is your coffee order? None!