Monday, July 31, 2017
Friday, July 28, 2017
Since I only have 2 more courses left for my bachelor's degree,i want to do a Q and A about being a full time online college student. So please leave your questions down below in the comments and I'll be sure to answer them.
Thanks in advance.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Friday, July 21, 2017
Eventbrite is looking to raise awareness for causes that fall in the month of July. Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform in the world that helps people find and plan events. The main thing that they focus on is non-profit fundraising. If you're interested in checking out their site, click here. By clicking the link, you will be sent to the site and you'll be assisted with a tool to help you with planning your fundraiser. That particular tool is an event organization tool that's offered at a discount for nonprofit fundraising.
I think National Make a Difference to a Child Month is a great idea because not all children may not feel special, needed or wanted and that is such a sad thing to think about. Everyone; children and adults; should feel special, needed and wanted. There are many ways that you can make a difference in a child's life.You can add your ideas but here's the list of ideas I thought of:
- Tell them that you love them
- Take them out to a movie and let them choose which movie you see
- Take them out to dinner and let them choose the restaurant
- Make them breakfast in bed, like they might have done for you on Mother's or Father's Day
- Take them to the park and just enjoy the time spent together
- Go bowling with them and get bumpers so they can jump up and down when they hit the pins, or even get a strike.
- Have an ice cream date
- Go to the zoo
- Go to the pool in your neighborhood, or to the beach You can even have a water balloon fight in your backyard
Do you want to begin a non-profit fundraiser? If yes, you should check out Eventbrite here.
Monday, July 10, 2017
I have seen these types of posts going around and I wanted to create my own. I was like "Why not an ABC's of being an online college student?"
D:Dedicated, Days Off
J: (Don't have one)
K: Key terms
P: Planner, Professors
X: (Don't have one)
Y: (Don't have one)
Z: (Don't have one)
I'm planning on making a separate post about a few of these things just so I am able to go more in-depth on the topics.