Monday, August 17, 2020
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Sunday, August 2, 2020
Friday, July 31, 2020
Monday, July 27, 2020
I decided as a way to get back into blogging I would do a mom tag. I found this one at https://www.tagquestions.net/mom-tag-questions/. I have only been a mom for a year so I'll try to answer them the best I can :)
1. How old were you when you had your first child? I was 28.
2. What was the hardest thing about being pregnant for 9 months? Going to doctor appointments and ultrasounds alone.
3. Can you think of any good things you enjoyed during those 9 months? There were a ton of good things. Feeling him kick and move all around was one of the greatest things!
4. In your opinion, were all the things you heard about childbirth accurate or way off. In my opinion way off. When I was in labor, I didn't hear no screaming or anything like that. I was induced but I wasn't screaming in pain, I kept on breathing through the contractions and then fell asleep after I got the epidural.
5. Would you have handled childbirth differently if you could re-do it? No, I think my childbirth went well.
6. What would be your advice for someone who is about to have a baby? Don't let the TV shows and movies get you scared as they exaggerate childbirth a lot. Just breathe and listen to your body.
7. What has been the hardest thing about being a mom? Trying not to put a lot of pressure on myself. I basically have my son every day all day by myself. I take it day by day. If I don't get something done, I move it to the list in my head for the next day.
8. What has been the most rewarding thing about being a mom? Definitely all of the cuddles, all the "ma-ma's", the smiles, and the laughs.
9. What was the most surprising thing you discovered about being a mom? I thought I would have to create a schedule for my son; feed him at this time, put him down for nap at this time and so on. I have learned that he will let me know when he wants milk, when he wants to take a nap and when he wants to go to bed.
10. What is the best memory you have involving your child? Truly every single day!
11. What was the most exciting milestone? There has been so many. Him saying "Mama", rolling over, crawling, holding his own bottle, cruising the furniture, and now holding my hands while walking.
12. What is the worst thing your child has ever done? He has not really done any bad things yet as he is only 1.
13. What habit did you wish your child didn’t have? Again, he is only 1 so I have not really seen any habits.
14. What habit of theirs makes you most proud? Read answer to #13
15. Do you share any similarities with your child (both Physical and Personality)? I have been told he looks like me :)
16. Where would you like your child to be in 10 years? Being a good friend to everyone and doing good and having fun in school.
17. What is something that having a child has taught you? He has taught me a lot. I do not have to try to be the best mom ever because I know he will still think I am the best mom.
18. Did you imagine that you’d be a mom at the age that you became a mom? I honestly did not think I would ever get the chance to be a mom. God knew I needed my son and He knew my son needed me!
19. Describe your child in a single sentence? Amazing
20. How have you changed as a person since becoming a mom? Most definitely
I am going to try to post at least one blog post each week, so bear with me!
Friday, March 20, 2020
The next blog challenge is "Where would you like to be in 10 year?" In simple words, I want to be happy. I'm not saying that I'm not happy now but I hope I continue to be happy. I'm going to group all of the aspects of my life and list where I hope I will be happening in 10 years.