Sunday, August 2, 2020

Top 5 Things in my Diaper Bag I can’t Live Without

   Fisher - Price Morgan Quilted Diaper Backpack - image 1 of 10







Hey guys,

When I was pregnant, I wasn't sure if I wanted a diaper bag that I would have to carry or if I wanted a backpack type diaper bag. I decided on a backpack diaper bag because I would be going to appointments by myself and thought that would be the best idea as I would have to carry a car seat, my purse and a diaper bag. I actually ended up just putting what I needed for that appointment for myself in the diaper bag which made it a lot easier.  I ended up deciding on the Fisher - Price Morgan Quilted Diaper Backpack which my friend bought from Target. I chose the black one since it would go with anything plus nobody knows the future so if one day I have a girl, I can use the same diaper bag. 

When my son was just born until I want to say a month or two ago, these were the things that were helpful to have in his diaper bag. Since he's a year now, these things has definitely changed so I'll be doing a what in my diaper bag with toddler soon. The things that I had in my diaper bag may vary from someone who breastfeeding, has more than one child and etc. 

1. Diapers and Wipes: I would think whether age your baby is you would have diapers and wipes in your diaper bag. I tested out a few different brands; Luvs, Kirkland, Pampers, Parent Choice and Huggies. The brand of diapers that I found out worked the best for my son was Luvs and also Huggies wipes, but really any brand of wipes. I usually have 5 diapers(just in case and just to have some in the diaper bag so I'm not packing it every time.

2. Pacifiers: I usually had at least 1 or 2 pacifiers because my son used to hate being in the car especially when the car wasn't moving but when he had a pacifier, he was content. Also, I had pacifiers for after shots at doctor appointments because what baby loves shots.
 
3. Bottles: This is an obvious thing because babies have to eat no matter where you are, and having a bottle handy,for example, after shots is helpful to calm them down.

4. Burp Cloth-  After you feed your baby their bottle, you have to burp them and sometimes they might burp up some milk so you got to be prepared.

5. Extra clothes: This is an important one! You never know what will happen while you're out Your baby might spit up, get too warm/cold, have a diaper leakage or even more "fun" (joking) a blow out. 



What item(s) can you not live without in your diaper bag? Leave a comment below.

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment