Monday, August 17, 2020

Back To School Memories Tag

Best Back To School Clipart #25883 - Clipartion.com
Add cahttps://clipartion.com/free-clipart-25883/ption





Hey guys,

I can't believe it's already August. It feels like this year is flying by but also not at the same time. Growing up,  I believe we always started school at the end of August. One of my favorite seasons is fall. Not because of going back to school fully but because all of the new school supplies. I thought it would be fun to create a back to school tag for graduates!

1. What year did you graduate high school? 2009
2. What was your favorite subject? English
3. What was your least favorite subject? Humanities (Math would be a close second)
4. Did you have a favorite teacher? I had a lot of favorite teachers :) 
5. Did you have any teachers that you just disliked? Yes, who didn't?
6. Did you play any sports? Track my junior year 
7. Did you like going back to school? Yes and no. I liked getting new supplies. 
8. Were you ever tardy? Umm... Yes
9. Did you ever get suspended? Not out of school suspension (OSS) but in school suspension (ISS) for being tardy too many times/unexcused absences.
10. Did you go to any dances? Homecoming, like once
11. If you had the chance, would you ever go back to high school? Yes and no


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment