Friday, May 5, 2023

Toddler Quiz

 Hey everyone,

    I have seen this over Facebook before but my oldest was only a baby then. Now that he's almost 4 this summer, I decided to do this Toddler Quiz with him and see what his answers would be.  It was fun and interesting. I recommend you doing this with your toddler, preschooler or even kindergartner. 


  1. What's your name? Grayson
  2. How old are you? 10...Umm.. in 6 year buddy. Don't rush your childhood.
  3. When's your birthday? Yesterday. Not quite!
  4. What's Mommy's name? Mama
  5. How old is Mommy? 20. He thinks I look young :) 
  6. What's Daddy's name? Daddy
  7. How old is Daddy? 10
  8. What is your favorite color? Blue
  9. What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter. That's not the answer I was expecting. I thought he would either say cheese or Macaroni and Cheese.
  10. What is your favorite thing to do? Paint. I know they do paint at school.
  11. What are you scared of? Snakes
  12. What makes you happy? Me. He makes himself happy.
  13. What do you love? I love mommy. Aww.. I wasn't expecting that answer either, but I love it.
  14. What is your favorite animal? Moo/Cow
  15. Where's your favorite place to go? School. He does love going to school and riding the bus.
  16. Who's your best friend? Mama. Aww. I love him!
  17. What is your favorite movie? Police Officer
  18. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He sings that song to his little brother. 
  19. What do you want to be when you grow up? An ambulance ... an EMT?
  20. Who is your hero? Me Me. You are always your own hero.

Again, I recommend you doing this Toddler Quiz with your toddler or young child; toddler to kindergartner age range.

<3 Amanda 



No comments:

Post a Comment