I thought it would be fun to create a questionnaire about being a mom. I have only been a mom for 7 months, but I'm loving it!! :)
1. How many children do you have? 1
2. How old are your children? He'll be 8 months on the 15th
3. How old were you when you became a mom for the first time? 28
4. What is your favorite thing about being a mom? Seeing all his smiles and cuddling him
5. What is your least favorite thing about being a mom? Seeing him in pain after surgery
6. What do you hope to teach your children? That he can be anything he wants to be and I will always be proud of him and will never judge him.
7. What's one thing you have learned about being a mom that you didn't know until you had your child (ren)? I was told that your love for your child will be a different kind of love that you'll ever experience. From the moment that he was placed on my chest, I started sobbing,not because there was anything wrong. I just knew instantly from that moment that there'll always be a boy who will always love me, and I will always love him. He's mommy's boy <3
8. Do you see any more children in the future? I hope so, when I find a man who will accept the responsibilities of being a father from the start and who will go through being pregnant and labor/delivery with me.
9.What do you want your children to know? That I'm always there for them.
10. What are you most excited to do with your child(ren)? Right now, I'm excited for his 1st birthday party. I know he'll only be one and won't remember any of it but still. There'll be a post about it probably at the end of July as his birthday is in July.
Liz @ https://blueandhazel.com/