So, I'm unfortunately single right now but I thought this would be a fun post to write. Even though we are too old to get Easter baskets, I think it's always fun and sweet to create a basket for your significant other or even a friend. You can go with their favorite color(s), sport team, hobby; there's so many ways you can go. Here are some ideas that you can throw in your significant other or friend's Easter basket:
- Candy! Who doesn't like candy?! You can always find eggs shaped candies or even bunnies
- Flip-flops for the summer
- Their favorite snacks or beverage
- Some summer activities (A Frisbee, anything beach related)
- Bobby pins, Headbands, Hair ties
- A DVD of a movie that they want to see or liked in theater
- A gift card to one of their favorite places
- If they are a reader, a book
- A CD that they have been wanting
- A cute homemade card saying "SomeBUNNY Loves You"
I hope everyone has a safe and fun Easter Weekend and a fun Spring Break if you're on it!