Thursday, April 26, 2018

Get To Know Me Tag

Hey guys,

The 30th of this month is my two year blogversary and I want to make that post really good so today I'm just posting a random get to know me tag so you guys can learn more about me. I found this Get To Know Me Tag on THE LDN DIARIES. The two editors are Paula and Danny. You should definitely go check out their blog. They post about a variety of things along the lines of beauty, fashion, food, lifestyle,travel and they also have a mens section.


1.What is your middle name? Leigh (Pronounced like Lee)

2. Share you favorite subject in high school? English. I was the type of student who loved grammar,but not the essays.

3. What is your favorite drink? I used to say Dr. Pepper but haven't drank pop in so long I can't remember the last time. Right now, its Sparkling Ice Water

4. What is your favorite song at the moment? I have a few. I'll do a separate post on them.

5. What would you (or have you) name your children? I don't have any children yet but there are few names that I do like

6. Have you participated in any sports? Track in my junior year of high school

7. What is your favorite book? "A Child Called It" is a really sad book but I like it and also "Dear John" is a good one. Nicholas Sparks is a good writer.

8. What is your favorite color? In order: Pink, turquoise/teal, Orange, Purple

9. What is your favorite animal? Dogs 

10. What is your favorite perfume? Hmm.. don't have a favorite

11. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. Ummm.. a 7?

13. Have you been out of the country? Yes, Canada. Funny story about that.

14. Do you speak any different languages? A little bit of Spanish but only Si, No, Uno, Dos, etc

15. Do you have any siblings? 2 older brothers and 1 younger brother

16. What is your favorite store? Target and Five Below

17. What is your favorite restaurant? It used to be Russ's but now it's Applebee's

18. Did you like school? Some classes 

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? I'll do a separate post about my current favorites 

20. What is your favorite movie? I like "Coffee Shop" on Netflix

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows? Pretty Little Liars, Nailed It, 9-11 and Fosters (although I have to catch up on it when it comes out on Netflix)

22. PC or mac? Umm.. HP

23. What phone do you have? Android

24. How tall are you? 5'7

25. Do you have any pets? My dad's fish named Fish (He named it)

Again, you should definitely go check out THE LDN DIARIES. Their social medias are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment