Monday, December 24, 2018

I am....... (Exciting Announcement)

Hey guys,

I know that I haven't posted in awhile and I do apologize for that, but I do have an exciting announcement to share with you. The announcement is......


It was a complete surprise to me because I will be completely honest with you all, I took Plan B 3 hours after so I wasn't expecting the positive Hpts. I just thought that the Plan B was just delaying my period. Although I took Plan B, I'm not regretting anything. Since Plan B wasn't effective for me for one reason or another, I feel like he or she is supposed to be here and I'm supposed to be their mom. I have already had my first ultrasound like you see in the announcement and I have an appointment coming up so I'm going to try doing pregnancy updates to keep you all updated on how things are going.  Today, I'm 12 weeks and 1 day, and my due date is July 7th, 2019 (2 sevens, which is my favorite number). 

I know that this journey will be tough at times, but it will be more than 100% worth it. Every baby is a blessing!!


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment