Saturday, August 27, 2016

When You Least Expects Love

(http://www.mycutegraphics.com/graphics/heart-graphics.html)


Until recently, throughout my life I have had 5 relationships and they all ended with me hurt. I have been broken up by a text, on Facebook chat, been abused,been cheated on and had a ex call off an engagement the year of the wedding. I have been told by family members and friends that my guy would show his face when I least expects it. I was starting to lose hope that he would show his face and thought maybe I was just meant to be single for the rest of my life.

Well, that changed very shortly after I started thinking that. I was on a dating website and there were other guys that I was messaging back but then I went on a profile and I thought he was really cute and was everything that I was looking for in a guy. I messaged him right then and he responded and we sent many messages back and fourth. We then started texting (and talking on the phone) and we have been non-stop texting one another. We decided to become a couple because we both have this feeling that we are meant to be.

I have never been this happy and smiled this much before.  He gives me so many compliments and I know he will always be there for me. Now, thinking about what my family members and friends has told me, I do believe that he came when I least expected him to come. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment