Saturday, December 3, 2016

10 New Things You Might Not Know About Me

Hey guys,

I thought I would make an updated 10 New Things You Might Not Know About Me post. So lets get started:

1.       I can't be the only one but my conditioner always seems to be emptied a lot sooner than my shampoo.

2.       When I get out of the shower, pool, etc. I have to clean out my ears with a Q-tip. Once part of a q-tip got in my ear and my dad had to use tweezers to remove the pieces of the q-tip. I still use them to this day.

3.       My family calls me plain but when we go to Subway, my order is ham and cheese (Black Forest Sub), Italian bread(toasted), American Cheese, little bit of pickles, little bit of lettuce and mayo and that's it!

4.       I attended two different high schools (9th-2 weeks into my senior year and then 12th grade at a different high school).

5.       I like apple sauce but I don't like apples or apple juice.

6.       Most days I would rather wear legging, jeggings, or yoga pants over jeans (hey, jeggings are sorta like jeans, right? Lol)

7.       I was supposed to get my tonsils removed when I was younger but never did.

8.       Top favorite candies are Hershey's (bars/kisses), Junior Mints, Reese's (plain and with Reese's Pieces), Junior Mints, and Peppermint Patties.

9.       I'm addicted to Velveeta Mac and Cheese Cups (Need to buy more soon!!)


10.   My birthday is at the end of this month!!

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment