Thursday, January 11, 2018

Anti-Bullying YouTube Families



Hey guys,

I sadly have been bullied the majority of my life and I just turned 27 recently. One of the goals I had for my blog is to be a part of stopping bullying because it doesn't do any good for anyone. Being a part of social media, I have seen others promoting anti-bullying as well on their social media accounts, whether that is YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Two YouTube families that I noticed right away that they were role model families and are anti-bullying are The Bos Life and The Tannerites. Now, I'm not saying there are not any other YouTube families who are anti-bullying, these are the two that I have noticed that has made a big impact on many people recently.

You can find the Bos Life here. They posted an anti-bullying video last month which really meant a lot to me because like I said above, I've been bullied the majority of my life and I'm only 27. You can view the video by clicking here. They created a hashtag; #BeCool. Being a bully is not cool. What cool is being nice to everyone because they might be going through things that you are not aware of. If you're a bully, how would you feel if it was the opposite and you were the one getting bullied?  To me, The Bos Family is a family that I really look up to as role models because whenever I watch their videos I just get this good feeling inside. Thank you Bos Family for being a great role model to not just me but I know a lot more of your subscribers. Thank you for being a good influence and making a great impact on social media.

You can find The Tannerites here. Their whole motto is "You Are Worth It". I think that's a great motto to have and to express to others because everyone IS worth it.  Whenever you see someone sad, upset, down, even happy, you should tell them that they are worth it because you might not see their true real feelings that they might be hiding deep down inside of them.  Johnny and Sarah are also great role models to all of their subscribers. Thank you for being a good influence and making a great impact on social media.


I definitely recommend these 2 YouTube Families. If you ever need some cheering up or a smile, you will feel better after watching their videos. Remember, you don't gain anything from being a bully!

<3 Amanda



2 comments: