Sunday, October 14, 2018

Fall Tag 2018

Hey guys,

Wow! I haven't posted a blog post in awhile and I'm kinda disappointed in myself because I wanted to get better at it and post more consistently. I hope everyone is having a good fall so far. I decided to create a "Fall Tag". I hope you enjoy it! 
  1. Do you like Pumpkin Spice? No
  2. What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were younger? Probably being a baby because the costume was warm and comfortable.
  3. Uggs or tennis shoes? Uggs
  4. Hoodies or sweaters? Hoodies 
  5. Candy Corn- Yum or ew? It's good
  6. What's your favorite thing about Halloween? When I was younger- the candy, but now seeing the cute and creative costumes these days.
  7. Do you like carving pumpkins? I don't like touching the gooey inside.
  8. Do you like Apple Cider? No
  9. Have you even been to the pumpkin patch? I think so..when I was younger.
  10. Do you wait until the day after Halloween to get candy on sale? Not really, my mom does some years tho and I get some from her.
  11. It's early but what are three things that you're thankful for? My family, friends and food/water.
  12. Do you have any fall traditions with your family? Nope
  13. Is Fall your favorite season? Fall and Spring are, not too warm but not too cold either.
  14. Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie? Apple

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment