Saturday, July 14, 2018

Songs That I'm Loving July 2018

Hey guys,

If you're in the search for new songs and/or new artists to listen to then you should definitely keep on reading this post because I will be sharing the songs that I've been loving.

Songs 

  • "She's With Me": High Valley
  • "Getaway Truck": Aaron Watson
  • "That Look": Aaron Watson
  • "Light It Up": Luke Bryan
  • "The Rest Of Our Life": Tim McGraw  & Faith Hill
  • "Jealous Of The Angels": Jenn Bostic
  • "I'll Find you": Lecrare and Tori Kelly
  • "It's Quiet Uptown": From Hamilton
  • "Quarterback" : Kira Isabella 


Artists/Soundtacks

  • 4Troops
  • Kane Brown
  • Beauty And The Beast Soundtrack (The one with Emma Watson,2017)
  • Little Shop of Horror Soundtrack (New Broadway Cast,2003)
  • Evan Hanson Soundtrack (Original Broadway Cast Recording, 2017)

Let me know the songs and artists that you are loving down below, because, I'm always looking for new songs and artists to listen to. 

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment