Thursday, June 8, 2017

Grocery Haul

Hey guys!

I don't believe I have ever done a grocery haul on my blog and I like watching grocery hauls so I thought I would give it a try, and see how you guys like them. I'll start off with just household/cleaning supplies:


I already opened a canister. 



Heath care:

On sale, so why not be prepared?!

Quick meals:

4 pack!

Better than Kraft (4 pack)!

x2

Had another type of sweet and sour chicken meal but already ate that one.


I'm set on Uncrustables!
Sides:

x2

Favorite vegetable!
Snacks:



x2
Breakfast:

Glaze doughnuts are the best!

Chocolate is always good!


My favorite breakfast food!

Dessert:

I'm sort of lactose intolerant so you will see a lot of dairy free ice cream items.



Beverage:

Misc.


Not pictured: A Dove Chocolate candy bar.


What is your favorite item to grab at the grocery store?


<3 Amanda 













No comments:

Post a Comment