Father's Day is approaching in just a few weeks, so I thought of a few gift ideas for your dads and other father figures in your life. My father lives out of the state so I can't do most of these ideas but he will still get a gift from me, of course! I actually had an idea of going to him for Father's Day but unfortunately personal circumstance got in the way.
Gifts For Fathers
- A simple thank you and a hug
- Sport tickets
- Go see a movie with him (pay for his ticket and pop corn)
- Cook him dinner
- Make him breakfast in bed
- Bake him a cake or his favorite baked good
- Take him out for dinner
- Wash his vehicle
- Write him a letter letting him know what you love about him
Gifts For Other Father Figures
- A letter letting him know how he has impacted your life
- A movie bucket with pop corn, a DVD,snacks, etc.
- Bring him some backed goods
What are you planning on doing for your father or father figure?