Friday, January 6, 2017

Will 2017 Be My Year?




(https://www.pinterest.com/Sphotog1/its-a-new-day-its-a-new-year/)

Hey guys sorry I took another leave from my blog after my last post. Last month and pretty much the end of November were just bad months for me. I had to deal with a lot those months. One main thing that I had to deal with was getting over the fact that I was cheated on in the beginning of December and learning that it has been going on for more than just the few weeks. That hurt a ton as I thought I was a good girlfriend and made him happy but apparently I wasn't a good girlfriend in his eyes and rather than just ending things, he decided to go the hurtful way. I personally could never cheat on someone because I think that's just really rude and wrong to do. If you're not in love with someone anybody, be truthful with them and break up that way.

Today is January 6th, and this is the start of a new year.  Yes, I got out of my last relationship the beginning of last month and I'll be honest, I do have a guy on my mind but we are just friends as of right now. But if something advances, I'm not going to stop it because I deserve to be happy. 

If you have any blog topics ideas that you would like me to post about, please leave me a comment below!

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment