Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Songs Playlist

Hey guys,

Here are songs that I listen to during the month of December:

  1. "Where Are You Christmas" : Faith Hill
  2. "Baby, It's Cold Outside" : Lady Antebellum
  3. "All I Want for Christmas Is You" : Mariah Carey
  4. " Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy" : Brad Paisley
  5. "Do You Hear What I Hear" : Carrie Underwood
  6. " O'Holy Night" : Martina McBride
  7. "Put A Little Holiday In Your Heart" : LeAnn Rimes
  8. "I  want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" : Gayla Peevey 
  9. "I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas" : Relient K 
  10. "Sending You A Little Christmas" : Jim Brickmen ft. Kristy Starling
  11. "My Grown Up Christmas List" : Kelly Clarkson
  12. " Bring Him Home Santa" : The Song Trust
  13. " Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas": Martina McBride 
  14. "Reason For The Season" Lonestar
  15. " This Christmas Time" : Lonestar
  16. "The Angel On The Top Of My Tree" : Kenny Chesney
  17. " Paper Angels" : Jimmy Wayne
  18. "Christmas Shoes" NewSong
  19. " When Christmas Comes To Town" : Polar Express (Meagan Moore, Matthew Hall)
  20.  "Warm And Fuzzy" :Billy Gilman

    What songs do you have on your Christmas playlist?

      <3 Amanda 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment