Tuesday, December 26, 2017

What I Got For Christmas From My Family Including Neighbor

Hey guys,




I hope you all had a good Christmas.  I have seen Blog posts and YouTube videos showing what they received for Christmas and I needed a blog post for today so I decided to show you what I received for Christmas. We unfortunately couldn't spend time with my oldest brother and his partner due to the weather so I'm unable to show you what they got me. Disclaimer- My favorite part about Christmas is giving and making others happy. I am grateful for everything that I received

Brother and his fiance:. 

Dear John** One of my favorite movies
Mona Lisa Smile
The Notebook
Must Love Dogs
The Lake House
Nights in Rodanthe 
Mom:


Popcorn tin 
A neighbor:

Mini Kit-Kats
Andes Mints
Chocolate Bar
Some glittery Socks
BBQ Pringles
Sour cream and onion Lays
Some snack mix


What was your favorite thing you received this Christmas? 

<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment