Sunday, December 17, 2017

Father Takes Toddler Daughter Out On Dates Is NOT Creepy

Hey guys,

I was just on Facebook one day and while I was strolling down my news feed I noticed an article that read "Young Dad Takes 4-Year-Old Daughter On Monthly Dates Even Though Critics Say It’s ‘Creepy' ". I clicked on it because I thought that it was cute that the dad takes the daughter out on monthly dates.  Here's a little background to the family:

Caitlin and Noah found out that she was expecting when she was 18. Most young expected fathers gets scared and leave but not Noah. They now have 2 cute children(a daughter and a son) and are married.  Every month, he takes his daughter out on their monthly dates. She gets all dressed up, receives flowers from her dad and then go have dessert at a restaurant.

When I read that some people say that it's creepy to go on monthly dates with your daughter, I fully disagreed with that.  I think it's a great idea because her dad is showing her how she should be treated by future boyfriends and then a husband.  In the article, it said that Caitlin plans on having the same kinds of date with her son when he gets older. I think that's another great idea because boys should also know how they should be treated later in life when they have girlfriends and then a wife.

I don't know Noah and Caitlin but from this article, I can tell that they are great parents to their children, and they shouldn't stop doing monthly dates because that's an amazing idea and bonding time.


Smith, L. (2017). Young Dad Takes 4-Year-Old Daughter On Monthly Dates Even Though Critics Say It's ‘Creepy’. Retrieved December 16, 2017, from https://www.littlethings.com/daddy-daughter-dates-noah/


What is your opinion of this story? Do you think the monthly dates are creepy or sweet?

<3 Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment