Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Tag

Hey guys,

I thought I would do a Christmas Tag today as Christmas is tomorrow. After searching on Google, I found a Christmas Tag that I liked.  The blog that I located this tag on was Rachel Weiland and the link to her blog is here. You should go check out her blog. She posts about recipes, DIY projects and more. The tag questions are followed:

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?  The past few years we haven't gone anywhere so I just stay in my pajamas (leggings, yoga pants).

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be? My boyfriend because even though we have only been together for a short time, he has made me really happy.

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? It depends on when my brother and his partner comes over because they have like 4 different places to go on the holidays. This year, I'll open them on Christmas day.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house? Yes, and they never turn out for me.They either look terrible or the walls/roof fall apart as I'm putting it together.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Well, I don't have Christmas break anymore because I'm out of school but I used to sleep in .

6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat? Hmm.. probably those little peanut butter chocolate things. I forgot what they are called.

7. What’s your favorite holiday movie? Either "The Family Holiday" or "Christmas Shoes".

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men? I'm not a fan of either. I guess I'd go with candy canes but a good flavor unlike Peppermint.

9. Have you ever made a snowman? Yes, who haven't?

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Hmm.. if I had to choose, I'd say Christmas Day, although it's just not the same anymore honestly (I'm not going to get into why but it's because of some personal family things).

11. White lights, or colored lights? I like colored lights better.


Again, you should go check out Rachel's blog. She also has a Youtube Channel, Facebook Page, Twitter,and Pinterest .


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment