Saturday, December 9, 2017

Elf On The Shelf

Hey guys,

Do you do "Elf on The Shelf" in your family? I am almost 27 and my younger brother is 19 so Elf on The Shelf wasn't a thing back when we, along with my older brothers were younger.  I think it's a good thing to do with children maybe starting at age 3. I say age 3 because they might not fully understand the meaning behind having an elf hiding in your house each day during December. When I have my own children and they are at the age of 3, I think it would be fun to do The Elf on The Shelf. I have seen pictures on Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest that looks like a fun thing to do for kids to make the holiday season more special. I will have to remind myself to move the elf each night before I go to bed though.

If you do The Elf on The Shelf, do you have any favorite places that you left your elf? What were they doing?

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment