Monday, December 18, 2017

YouTube Channel Shout Out: The Bos Life

Hey guys,

Are you looking for new YouTube channels to watch? Well, I have a channel for you that I'm sure you'll love. I just found this channel not very long ago, maybe like 2 weeks and I have watched a lot of their videos. This channel is called "The Bos Life", which you can start watching here. Their family consists of dad (Bryon), mom (Darci), Mady (Albert), Audra (Will), Jack and Ann. Their family was actually on the TV show "The F(food) Word" with Gordon Ramsay in Season 1.

They post videos like recipes, Q and A's, Challenges, Food Testing and more. Audra is pregnant with her first daughter, so there are pregnancy videos as well. Congratulations to her and Will. They will be good parents, and also Happy belated birthday to her. I also have a December birthday so happy birthday month to us.

In one of their recent videos, they had a mini house tour and I still remember something that Bryon said, and that was something along the lines of "Even though we might not have a lot, we still like to give back". In my opinion, Bryon and Darci are great parents and great role models to not only to their children but to everyone who knows them, and also to everyone who is subscribed to their channel.

I definitely recommend their channel to you. You can also check out their other social medias:

Facebook:
Instagram:
<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment