Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stocking Stuffers for Teen Girls/ Women

Hey guys,

When I was younger, I loved seeing what was inside my stockings. The stocking that all of us grandchildren received each year from my grandparents on my dad's side always had at least an apple and an orange in it. That was just something that they did. Are you stuck on what to put in your teen girl, young adult daughter, or wife's stocking? Here are some ideas that I thought of:

Candy (Who doesn't like candy):


The Reese's pretzels have been my recent favorite, so I definitely recommend them. You could always do other candy like M&M'S, Skittles, or the candy canes filled with candy.

Adult Coloring Books, Markers and Pens:



I got the coloring books off of Amazon last year and the Twin Top Markers from Five Below but I'm sure you can find them at other places as well. The pens are Paper Mate Flair Pens, which are my favorite. They make my penmanship look so good. That's only one drawer of the pens I own.

Hair/Beauty: 



I know that the three scents from Bath and Body Works are not winter scents but a good idea for stocking stuffers are small bottles of lotion to put into a purse or backpack.  A bigger bottle from Victoria Secret as an example is a great one to leave at home. The Wet brush really does make brushing out your hair much easier at least it does to my hair. I definitely recommend you to try it.

DVDS and CD'S:


DVDs are a great stocking stuffer because you can fit a DVD into a stocking. You could get their favorite movie if they don't already own it, or get one for them if they are wanting to see it. Most people eat popcorn while watching movies, so you could always add some popcorn seasoning to the stocking and have them be a double gift; a movie night.  You can also include a CD too. Here are some that I would recommend:

Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas
Brad Paisley: Brad Paisley Christmas
Michael Bublé :Christmas
Kenny Chesney: All I Want for Christmas Is a Real Good Tan
Martina McBride: White Christmas
Blake Shelton: Cheers, It's Christmas

Misc:

Again, this scent is not a winter scent but candles are another item that you can add to a stocking. They are also nice to have on cold night to help keep a room warm so it's not as cold due to the winter temperatures. 

What kind of items do you put in stockings? Leave a comment down below if anyone is reading this for additional ideas.

<3 Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment