Monday, March 2, 2020

Baby Toys Favorites (Almost 8 Months)

Hey guys,

I'm loving being a mom to my little boy who will be 8 months in such a short time. One thing that I love doing with him is playing with him with his toys. These are some of his favorite toys.



Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Puppy

$14.99 (at Target)

I got this for him for Christmas. He really likes the music and that it makes noise. I was surprised how much it actually does. It has 3 different levels.  His ear, both hands and one foot has a ton of different music/sayings. The other foot lets you change the levels. 

Nuby Ice Gel Baby Teether Keys
$3.89 (at Target)


Since he has been teething, but currently has no teeth yet, he loves chewing on these keys. I think they are soft enough that it feels good on his gums. I haven't put them in the freezer tho.


Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Nursery Rhyme Keys
$10.26 (at Wal-Mart)
Just like the puppy above, my son loves this toy because it makes noise. On the different keys, there are different things that he can play with. He loves it when I press the button and the music plays.

Toy Box Clip Clop Horse Activity Rattle Baby Stuffed Animal Playgro

$4.98 (at Wal-Mart)

My son wasn't a huge fan of rattles but this one he definitely took to. I think it's because he can easily hold it, and that each "leg" has a different kind of texture. One has a mirror with tiny balls inside that makes noise (which he loves looking at himself), one makes noise when you crinkle it, one is just soft to hold, and the last one has little bumps on the bottom plus the tiny balls inside. On the handle of the rattle, there are also small blocks attached that he can move up and down. 

Lamaze Octopus Activity Toy
(Link for a pupule one: 
https://www.amazon.com/Lamaze-Octotunes-Purple-Octopus/dp/B01B5M8530/ref=sr_1_25?keywords=crib+toy&qid=1583175877&refinements=p_89%3ALamaze&sr=8-25 )
This toy has different textures/toys that my son enjoys. You can squeeze the octopus's head and make noise, there's a mirror on one leg, a teething toy and more. I think it's supposed to go on a crib, stroller or a car seat but he just plays with it as it is.


Teething Keys
I don't know which brand these teething keys are as they don't say any brand on them. My son got these from a cousin as part of hand-me downs. He loves chewing on them!


<3 Amanda 






No comments:

Post a Comment