Thursday, March 5, 2020

Learn About Amanda

Hey guys,

I don't think I've done a post that I just answer random questions about myself in awhile. I thought of these questions for you all to learn more about myself. I think it's interesting for YouTubers, Bloggers and others on social media to do these types of posts/videos to allow their readers/subscribers to learn more about the person who wrote the blog post/filming the video. You can ask your readers/subscribers to ask questions or just make up your own questions, like I did. Here we go :)


1. How old am I? 29

2. What's my favorite color? In order: Pink, Turquoise, Purple and Orange

3. What's my favorite TV show?  I don't think I have a favorite but some of my favorites are Manifest, Castle (not on anymore) and Fuller House.

4.What's my favorite movie? Again, I don't have a favorite but I like "Stepmom", "Instant Family", and "The Blind Side"

5.Who is my favorite singer? Carrie Underwood and Martina McBride

6. What kind of music is my favorite? Country and then pop

7.Do I like being a mom? I LOVE being a mom!

8. What is my favorite animal? Dog

9. Why did I begin blogging? I was going through some personal struggles at the time and I also really loved writing

10. What is my favorite number? 7

11. What was my favorite subject in school? English (Math was my worse subject)

12. Who are your role models? My dad and the brother that I'm closest to.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? This time in 5 years, I'll be 34. I hope to be married and have at least 1 more child.

14. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Somewhere warm

15. If you could eat dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? My 7th grade science teacher. She was one of my biggest motivators and encouragers in middle, high school and even my early college years. She sadly passed away at a young age ;(

16. What's your favorite food? Hmm.. chocolate to be honest. But if meal wise then chicken tenders and fries (ever since I was younger)

17. If you could only get one thing at the gas station, what would you choose? Probably Reese Peanut Butter Cup w/ Reese Pieces

18. What's your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

19. If you could go back to any time in your past, where would you go and why? I wouldn't go back to any time in my past. The past is the past for a reason and made me who I am today

20. What's your life motto? Be kind to everyone you meet. You never know their story deep down.

No comments:

Post a Comment