Friday, March 13, 2020

Fun Friday/ Blog Challenge Day 1 (Write some basic things about yourself)


blog challenge
(https://thattgirljenn.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/30-day-blogging-challenge/)


Hey guys,

As I was searching on Pinterest, I came upon a 30 days blog challenge. I thought the challenges looked fun and interesting to blog about. I am going to make my own twist tho. It's called "30 Day Blog Challenge" but I'm going to post one each Friday and call them Fun Friday. The first challenge is "Write Some Basic Things About Yourself".

Honestly, if you have read my other posts then you would already know some basic things about me. So I'm gonna dig a little deeper and write some things that you may or may not have already known about me with a mix of things I have already shared. Enjoy!

1. My name is Amanda and I'm 29 years old. I'm a mom to one son who's almost 8 months old. I love being a mom
2. In elementary school,I don't remember what grade, there was one word on my spelling tests that I had for several weeks because for some reason I could never spell it correctly. That word was Particular.
3.I haven't drank pop in I don't know how many years.
4. Martina McBride and Carrie Underwood are my favorite singers
5.Before I was pregnant, I was not a fan of spinach or orange juice but now I like both of them
6.Years ago, I had a YouTube channel but I deleted it as I don't like how I look/sound on camera
7.I don't like popcorn
8.I am very hard on myself when it comes to my penmanship. If I'm making a card or just writing something, I will either erase it until I like my penmanship or I will completely start over.
9. Favorite TV shows: Castle, Manifest and Fuller House
10. I don't like kool-aid that comes in the little packets but I don't mind the Kool-Aid Burst


<3 Amanda

















No comments:

Post a Comment