Thursday, November 3, 2016

A Month Of Being Thankful

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I again disappeared from posting. Life has been crazy. I moved in with my boyfriend, been going to college/doing homework and also searching for a job. I wanted to begin posting again as this month is November and I love seeing what everyone is thankful for this month. Honestly, I don't think you should wait until the month of November to say what you're thankful. You should be thankful for things each day of the year. This November is kind of a sad one as one of my former favorite teachers from middle school passed away last November. It honestly does not feel like a year has almost gone by and she's no longer with us in person but I know she's with us every day. 

I wanted to post everyday about something that I'm thankful for.  I know I'm behind so I'm going to post 3 times today to make up for the days missed. The first thing that I'm thankful is being able to make a status each day this month and say what I’m thankful for.  It really puts things in perspective when you actually sit down and think about what you’re thankful for. But like I mentioned above, you shouldn’t just wait for November to think about what you’re thankful for as you should be thankful for things each day.

<3 Amanda 






No comments:

Post a Comment