Saturday, November 5, 2016

To The Brother Who I'm closest To

(https://www.pinterest.com/explore/brother-sister-quotes/)


If you have been a reader of my blog, you would know that I have 3 brothers and 0 sisters.  I'm thankful for all of my brothers : 2 older and 1 younger but I wanted to write about the brother who I'm the closest with and that's my brother who's not even 2 years older than me. He now lives in a different state but he's always there through phone, text,or FB messenger.  Some memories that I have with him are DOGS(the musical), watching TV with him(Castle, SNL, and more) , and many more. He is such an incredible older brother and I'm proud of him and all of his accomplishments. I know that I can always go to him when I need advice and that he always has my back. And like my dad, he also know that even though I make mistakes, that I learn from them


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment