Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My View On The 2016 Presidential Election

(http://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/local/2016/04/29/election-2016-supervisor-district-4/83735060/)

So, to start this blog post I would like to say that I know that people will probably comment and say that I have no right to complain as I didn't go out and vote yesterday.BUT even though I didn't vote I still believe that I'm entitled to my opinions just like everyone else in this country. I didn't vote because I didn't approve of either candidate. The candidate that I would have voted for dropped out early into the Presidential Race (I'm not going to say who). I didn't want to vote for one over the other just because I HAD to. This morning when I woke up, I checked who won and Donald Trump ended up winning which I thought he would as he was in the lead when I went to bed last night. Honesty, I don't know what to think as whenever I think of Trump, I think of The Apprentice. I won't lie and say that I'm not nervous/worried for some of my friends with what Trump wants to do as President. If I HAD to be honest, I would rather have Clinton as President as she has been in The White House before but then again, I don't agree with her on things either. Again, I know people are going to comment that I don't have the right to make this type of post but everyone is entitled to their opinions in this country. (If this post gets too much hate, I'll delete it,but I don't think we should all be fighting about who won and who lost as the past is in the past and we can't change anything now, unfortunately ).

Today I'm thankful that I live in a country where I can express my opinion about things because I'm entitled to it.

<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment