Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12th, 2016- Thankful For My Past (and present) Educators

(http://quotesgram.com/dance-teacher-thank-you-quotes/)


Today I’m thankful for all of my past (and present) educators and those who have been a mentor in my eyes as I go through schooling to be in the education field. Some of these teachers have known me since I was a little shy girl but I have come a long ways. Some of these teachers pushed me because even though I didn’t believe in myself all of the time, they still did and knew I could achieve my goals and be successful. You all have impacted my life and inspired me and I wish to impact and inspire the future generation. Thank you! Oh, and it’s really fun to be birthday twins with one of your favorite teachers! :)


Do you (or did) you have a favorite teacher?


<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment