Monday, November 7, 2016

Thankful For My Mom


(http://www.freshmorningquotes.com/mother-daughter-quotes-with-images/)

Today, I'm thankful for my mom. Yes, we might have not always had the typical mother/daughter relationship but every mother/daughter relationship is a little different from the rest. We have had our struggles and then we have had our good times. I'm sad that she had to get diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, the summer before my sophomore year of high school,which I feel like made our relationship struggle a little as she wasn't (and still isn't) able to do things that she used to be able to do. Some people might think that I dislike my mom because of our struggles but in the end, in every relationship with anyone there are going to be struggles and then there will be good times. I love my mom and just like with my dad, we'll always have a special bond as I'm her only daughter.


<3 Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment