Saturday, March 4, 2017

(Now ex) Boyfriend Tag

Hey guys,

March 4th is my mine and my boyfriend's one month. We had been talking for a few weeks beforehand. So I thought it would be fun to do the boyfriend tag. It is normally done with both the bf and gf answering for the other but I'm just going to do it from my perspective. 


Where did we meet ?  We met online

Where was our first date ? Movies and Logans for dinner.

What was my first impression of him? That someone as amazing as him wanted to be by me and didn't leave right after seeing me.

 When did you meet the family ? I have met his mom and 3 of his cousins.

Weird habit of each other ? Umm..he snores and talks in his sleep but not sure if it's a weird habit because a lot of people do those things.

How long have we been together ?  Today will mark one month.

Do we have any traditions ? Not yet.I mean we have hung out every weekend since shortly after we met together.

First thing I noticed about him? When we first met,I noticed his height.

What pisses her/him off ?
 Not me :)  To be honest,I haven't seen him mad before so I'm not sure.

What do we argue about the most ? We don't argue :)

Who wears the pants in the relationship ? Hmm... I'll say he does.

 Does he have any weird obsessions ? Not that I can think of.

If he's watching TV, what is he watching ? Whatever he's watching on Netflix. Black Mirror, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, etc.

What is one talent that he has ? He knows more than English.

 His favorite kind of music ? Rock and metal

What can he spend hours doing ?  Hang out with me and play video games.

His favorite kind of sandwich ?  Pb and jelly.

Something that he does that I wish he didn't ? I can't think of anything besides snore but I just tickle him and he stops.

What is one food that he does not like ? Pickles

His favorite food ? Pizza

If you would like to read the answers he would give me about me, leave a comment down below and I'll try to get him to answer the tag.


<3 Amanda 













No comments:

Post a Comment