Earlier this year, I threw a birthday party for my dad and on the snack table I had little sayings by each snack.After posting the pictures on my personal Facebook, I had likes and compliments so I thought I would share my snacks/candies/misc sayings with all of you if you need ideas for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Life Savers (Can either do hard or chewy):You have been a "life saver" to me; Thanks for "saving" me.
- Gummy Bears: You're "beary" nice .
- Hershey Kisses: I love your "kisses".
- Mints (any brand/flavor): You were "mint" to enter my life. We are "mint" to be.
- Skittles (any flavor): You have brought color into my life.
- Toostie Roll Pops (or a father/grandfather's birthday): Happy birthday, "Pops".
- Gum(any brand/flavor): I "chew" you.
- Pop rocks: You "rock"
- 100 Grand: You're worth more than a grand to me.
- Fun Dip: I'll go with you through the "fun" and the "dips" of life
- Toostie Rolls: I'm so glad you "rolled" into my life.
- Reese Pieces: I love you to pieces
- Sweetarts: You're a sweet heart.
- Reeses Peanut butter cups: The "reese's I love you are......
- Red Fireballs: You're hot.
- Snickers: You make me laugh
- Skor candy bar: I skor'ed when I met you
- Starburst: you make my heart burst with (love,happiness, etc)
- Goldfish: I now these are cheesy, but I really do love you.
- Donut holes: I love you a "hole" bunch
- Lucky charms: I'm lucky to have you in my life. I'm lucky to have met you.
- Hot cocoa: You're hot.
- Crazy straw: I'm crazy for you.
- Maze: You're amazing
- Pocket(s) of kool-aid: You're kool.
If you need any help with a saying for something that's not listed above, leave a me a comment and I'll help you out :)